Rental Assistance

Rental assistance may be available to those individuals and families who have exhausted all other resources.

HEN – Housing and Essential Needs

The Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) Program funds are limited to providing rental assistance, utility assistance and essential non-cash housing needs (personal hygiene items and bus tokens) for some recipients of state-funded Medical Care Services (MCS — also known as Medicaid). Eligibility is determined by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).


Coordinated Entry is the first step to accessing CCAP’s housing services (HEN, homeless housing, rental help, eviction notice, etc.). You will discuss your situation, be provided with needed resources and referrals and be referred to a housing specialist upon qualification.

The E-rap for grays harbor appointments are currently full

Click link below to apply for rental assistance for Grays Harbor County

Pacific County rental assistance for renters and landlord can be found here:–utility-assistance.html