Ryan White HIV/AIDS Case Management and Services
Coastal Community Action Program offers support and case management services to persons living with HIV or AIDS. These services are provided free of charge in cooperation with the Washington Department of Health
Coastal Community Action Program’s case management specializes in the care and advocacy of persons living with HIV or AIDS who may also experience mental health or substance abuse issues. CCAP’s dedicated staff can assist individuals to improve their quality of life by helping them maintain their healthcare and support systems, as well as coordinating resources and advocating for each client’s individual needs.
Eligibility for HIV/AIDS case management includes
- verified status of HIV or AIDS
- Washington state residency
- willingness to participate in regular medical care
- financially disadvantaged
Additional services that are available based on eligibility, assessed need and present funding include
- medical care referral
- mental health care referral
- transportation assistance
- medication assistance (limited primarily to HIV medications)
- dental assistance
- housing and utility assistance
- insurance copay or insurance continuation assistance
- home health care referral
All assistance programs are subject to change, federally funded and can only be provided as a last resort when all other assistance programs have been accessed.
Please call CCAP at 360-533-5100 for more information.